Important Update: We have made changes to our Returns System as detailed below. The
Harlow Returns Portal is no longer available.
It's important to us that you love your new Harlow pieces, and that you feel comfortable wearing them.
If your purchase doesn't quite work for you, the return or exchange process is simple. You can follow the steps below, and for added convenience, we offer an Australia Post Prepaid portal for hassle-free postage.
You can return any item (excluding Gift Cards) within 14 days of purchase if the item is:
- In its original saleable condition - unmarked, unwashed, and undamaged,
- All labels are still attached to the product (care instructions, size tags, and the swing tag).
Returns that are accepted are eligible for a refund, store credit (for the amount purchased), or exchange (of size or another item).
All the same terms and conditions apply as above, with the 14-day return timeline starting from when your order is received
Gift Cards are not refundable.
We honour our returns for items that are reduced and on sale, however during Sale Promotional Periods, there may be restrictions on change of mind returns. Please refer to the specific conditions during Sale times.
Faults or errors in your order
If you have received a faulty garment or an incorrect order please email us and we will help arrange to fix this. The email is firstname.lastname@example.org
How to arrange the return
- Email us at email@example.com
- Tell us the order number that you will be returning and why you are returning (including information about any exchange you may want). We will confirm this with you.
- To return the item, you have two options: 1) Use your own postage to ship it back to us or 2) Purchase an Australia Post label or barcode via the portal by following the link below and completing the steps. This will generate a printable label or a scannable barcode. The cost for this label is $13.10. Please be aware that this service is exclusively available in Australia: Returns Portal (auspost.com.au)
- Prepare your item, either print the label at home & pop it in a post box or show the barcode (in the email received) to your nearest Australia Post location.
Our return address is: (Please note this has recently changed)
Angelo Pietrobon C/-
420 Victoria Steet
Tracking your return label status
After making your payment for the return label, you can easily track or re-download it at your convenience within the portal. If you've used your own postage, please remember to retain your tracking number for reference
Any questions? We are here to help!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org