FOR YOU: Be guaranteed to secure your size & a 10% discount
In the past we would make an educated guess as to how many units in each size we would sell, if we didn’t get it right, it meant you would miss out.
Ondemand allow us to open up pre-orders for the number of units we can produce from the fabric we have purchased, we then cut to that order. Depending on how efficient our manufacturers are at minimizing fabric usage per garment, we may even have a few additional sizes available for sale at full RRP after delivery.
By placing an order, you are not only supporting us – which means the world, but also ensuring that you will receive one of our high-quality limited edition pieces in your size.
FOR US: Help us plan
A pre-order system allows us to accurately anticipate demand levels prior to production, so we only produce the amount of stock we’re really going to sell.
As a result, we only produce the amount of stock that we are certain to sell. This approach eliminates excess inventory, which means we can avoid sales, a practice we love, as it ensures that early adopters who support us by purchasing at launch will not face any price reductions in the future. Our business benefits from this strategy, and it also reduces our environmental footprint.
FOR THE PLANET: reducing our impact
Our new pre-order system means we are only making pieces knowing there’s already a loving home waiting for them – that they’ll be loved and cared for over the years to come, which in turn means that we can all buy less – reducing fashion’s negative impact which the most sustainable way forward.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- A week prior to the PREORDER opening we will have the product page set up, with images and product details, to help you make an informed decision. During this time, we will also filter through our “Take a closer look” & “How Style” episodes for each product launch. f you want to be notified as soon as PREORDER is available, you can enter your email address in the "Notify me" button.
- PREORDER will be open for 7 days, you will have the opportunity to secure your size in our limited run and receive a 10% discount on your purchase.
- PREORDERS close after 7 days – we manufacture to order.
- PREORDER discount offers end.
- “Expressions of Interest “open during the manufacturing process for any stock we may have been able to cut in addition to the pre-order orders and any exchange/returns.
- GET EXCITED your Limited Edition Harlow piece is on its way to you!
- We will reserve any extra inventory from our production cycle solely for pre-order exchanges for a period of 7 days. Following this, the remaining stock will be offered for purchase as an in-stock item.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY PRE-ORDER?
All our orders are manufactured in Melbourne, Australia and take between 4-6 weeks.
The estimated shipping date for each product is listed on the product page, you will receive a tracking number once your order has been packed and shipped, so you can follow the travels of your Harlow Limited Edition piece from our studio to you.
CAN I CANCEL A PRE-ORDER?
Yes you can, email us at email@example.com with your order number to arrange
CAN I RETURN/EXCHANGE PRE-ORDER
Yes, you can, all regular refund/exchange T & C apply.
Read them here https://www.harlowstore.com/pages/returns-exchanges
WHAT IF THE PRODUCT IS DELAYED?
In the unlikelihood that the item is delayed, we will contact you via email with an updated despatch date. If for any reason the item is canceled you will receive a full refund.