Rebel Yell Batwing Dress - KhakiHarlow
The Rebel Yell Dress is a chic staple that needs to be in every woman’s wardrobe.
The perfect relaxed fit, cut with a slimming silhouette that skims your body rather than clinging. The perfect little black dress that can take you almost anywhere.
If you buy only one dress this season make it this one, trust us you won’t be sorry.
The Twist: Batwing sleeves + a tapered hem that allows you to wear it bunched up as a top
The return of a classic favourite : you asked for us to bring her back, we delivered, in classic black and khaki the fresh new neutral
Limited edition: This colour is a part of our limited edition series, with only 45 pieces manufactured.
Also available in Black
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Super soft stretch Viscose/Elastane Jersey
• Batwing sleeves add a little drama
• Deep Vee neck
• Slimline silhouette from the waist down
• Long length, to just below the knee
- This dress is so versatile, the possibilities are endless…
• Wear it on cooler days with tights & boots
• Bare legged with sandals for day time chic
• Add heels for date night perfection
• Over a pair of skinny legs, rushed up at the thighs
• Tie a knot at the hem to give you an asymmetrical hem
• Add a belt to cinch in your waist
- Dual Size: Designed with a slim line silhouette, designed to fit your curves. If you are between sizes, we suggest you go down a size
Key measurements: Size S (14-16) - Front 100 cm | Back 100cm | Sleeve 63cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Suzie is 179cm / 5'9" & wears a size M (18-20)
*BUST 113cm / 44.4"
*WAIST 100cm / 39.3"
*HIP 135cm / 53.1"
- Main: Mid weight super soft stretch Rayon/Elastane Jersey
Care: Cool hand wash separately | Do not bleach or tumble dry | Dry in shade | Woarm iron | Dry cleanable (p)
Such lovely fabric (as with all Harlow clothes) - this can be worn on its own or with layers in the colder months. I love how you can also pull it up to wear as a top. Will be great for travelling as well, so comfortable to wear and no creasing. True to size guide. Love it!
We love how versatile she is too! Thanks Kate :)