Killer Queen Slouch Pant - BlackHarlow
Let us introduce you to the perfect winter pant.
The Killer Queen Dinner Pant will take you absolutely anywhere, from casual weekend hangs, to desk, to dinner, to black tie event. This pant is in its element where ever you dare to take it.
A perfect silhouette, comfortably loose, yet with a slim leg fit, slant pockets, a flat front with elastic back and sexy little rushed elastic detail on both sides of the ankle.
In a midweight Japanese crepe triacetate, that drapes beautifully with the added bonus of stretch for comfort. On those days that you want a killer look, these will be the pants you reach for.
The twist : Ruching at the ankles, giving a detailed & sexy hemline.
Limited edition - This style is a part of our limited edition series with only 76 pieces manufactured.
Note: If you loved the style of our Glycerine queen dinner pants then you will adore these, same fabulous cut, with just a touch more ruching at the ankle.
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Hardwearing Japanese Crepe Triacetate
• Woven fabric with a small amount of stretch for comfort
• Flat front
• Slant pockets
• Elastic waistband at back with non-roll elastic
• A wider waistband for comfort – 5cm wide
• Elastic at ankles give a rushed a super sexy hem detail
- These pants are super chic & stylish…
• Wear it with a simple tee for effortless chic
• Team with runners for weekends
• Wear now with ankle boots
• Dress them up with heels
• Wear with your favourite blouse for date night
• Perfect for the office or boardroom, just add your favourite blouse or jacket
- Fit & Sizing:True to size
Key measurements: For size 16: outside leg 96 cm at the sides & 101cm at the front /leg opening 30cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Sophie is 176cm / 5’ 9” & wears a Size 18
*BUST 109cm / 43”
*WAIST 99cm / 39"
*HIP 124cm / 49”
Brenna is 181cm / 5’ 11.5” & wears a Size 16
*BUST 106cm / 41.5”
*WAIST 88cm / 34.5"
*HIP 123cm / 48.5”
- Main: 73% Triacetate / 27% Polyester Japanese Crepe
Care:Gentle Machine Wash In Cold Water | Wash Separately | Do Not Soak, Bleach, or Wring | Dry Without Delay Away From Direct Sunlight or Heat | Do Not Tumble Dry | Cool Iron - Set At Coolest Setting | Dry Cleanable
Love these pants!
Super comfy yet I feel like a goddess! Hi DO you do it Harlow! Love them