Killer Queen Dinner Pant - BlackHarlow
Let us introduce you to the perfect winter pant.
The Killer Queen Dinner Pant will take you absolutely anywhere, from casual weekend hangs, to desk, to dinner, to black tie event. This pant is in its element where ever you dare to take it.
A perfect silhouette, comfortably loose, yet with a slim leg fit, slant pockets, a flat front with elastic back and sexy little rushed elastic detail on both sides of the ankle.
In a midweight Japanese crepe triacetate, that drapes beautifully with the added bonus of stretch for comfort. On those days that you want a killer look, these will be the pants you reach for.
The twist: Ruching at the ankles, giving a detailed & sexy hemline.
Note: If you loved the style of our Glycerine queen dinner pants then you will adore these, same fabulous cut, with just a touch more ruching at the ankle.
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Hardwearing Japanese Crepe Triacetate
• Woven fabric with a small amount of stretch for comfort
• Flat front
• Slant pockets
• Elastic waistband at back with non-roll elastic
• A wider waistband for comfort – 5cm wide
• Elastic at ankles give a rushed a super sexy hem detail
- These pants are super chic & stylish…
• Wear it with a simple tee for effortless chic
• Team with runners for weekends
• Wear now with ankle boots
• Dress them up with heels
• Wear with your favourite blouse for date night
• Perfect for the office or boardroom, just add your favourite blouse or jacket
Fit & Sizing:True to size
Key measurements: For size 16: outside leg 96 cm at the sides & 101cm at the front /leg opening 30cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Sophie is 176cm / 5’ 9” & wears a Size 18*BUST 115cm / 45”*WAIST 109cm / 43"*HIP 129cm / 50.5”Brenna is 181cm / 5’ 11.5” & wears a Size 16
*BUST 106cm / 41.5”
*WAIST 88cm / 34.5"
*HIP 123cm / 48.5”
Suzie is 179cm / 5'9" & wears a size 20
*BUST 113cm / 44.4"
*WAIST 100cm / 39.3"
*HIP 135cm / 53.1"
- Main: 73% Triacetate / 27% Polyester Japanese Crepe
Care:Gentle Machine Wash In Cold Water | Wash Separately | Do Not Soak, Bleach, or Wring | Dry Without Delay Away From Direct Sunlight or Heat | Do Not Tumble Dry | Cool Iron - Set At Coolest Setting | Dry Cleanable
Great fabric and fit. Love these pants and they are very versatile
They work for almost any occasion! Thank you :)
I wear these pants at least once a week and always feel great in them and I always get lots of lovely compliments. My first pair met a tragic end. I couldn't live without them so I purchased another. I love them.
You know you're onto a good thing when you can't live without them! Thank you Tracey :)
Super comfy yet I feel like a goddess! Hi DO you do it Harlow! Love them