In keeping with our brand and personal philosophy that less is more, we have put together a HOW TO STYLE EDIT with two of our high rotation pieces worked into tailored ensembles for Desk, Dinner & Weekend.
We love how easily an outfit can be transformed with just a few changes of accessories and tweaks to styling, we hope you get a little inspiration to mix it up in your own personal wardrobe.
We have taken our Hot in the City Jacket, teamed it with our Killer Queen Pants, mixed and matched it with a few of our fabulous tops, and a couple accessories, click on the links below for all the details
SMART BY DAY
Soft suiting is perfect for the office, keeping you looking Chic and feeling comfortable all day long.
Pair with your favourite heels, a long line blouse, and a statement necklace for a little edge...
1. Anyway You Want It Oversized Top - White - $149.00
2. Killer Queen Dinner Pant - Black - $229.00
3. Hot in the City Waterfall Jacket - Black - $299.00
SOPHISTICATED BY NIGHT
Have a special event, or want to kill it on date night?
Lose the blouse, wrap the jacket front closely across the body into a wrap front style & secure with an obi belt for a show stopping look.
Add statement earrings, heels and a clutch to complete the look...
1.Hot in the City Waterfall Jacket - Black - $299.00
2. Wrap It Up Obi Belt - Black Vegan Leather - $59.95
3. Killer Queen Dinner Pant - Black - $229.00
4. Unplugged Neckpiece - $130
models own clutch bag...
It would be a crime to leave your suiting just for the office as it can be made weekend ready with just a few tweaks.
Swap your blouse for your favourite jersey tee, add a scarf & scrunch up the sleeves - instant #streetstyle
Or swap our the pants for your favourite pair of denim...
1. Hot in the City Waterfall Jacket - Black - $299.00
2. The One I Love Long Sleeve - B&W - $109.00
3. I Drove All Night Batwing Top - Khaki - $139.00
4. Killer Queen Dinner Pant - Black - $229.00
5. The look of Love Knit - Burgundy - $179.00
6. Whole Lotta Love Denim - Light Wash $199
Don't forget that that not only can a suit be varied as an ensemble but , can also be mixed and matched into countless variations.
Until next time,