Welcome to the very first of our “How To Style Series”
In episode 1 - I walk you through the features of our Reflex Jogger. And show you multiple how to wear options, for work, rest & play .
STYLE NOTE : Most of these style tips can be utilised when styling any pant in your wardrobe – remember Style is not about how many pieces you have in your wardrobe – but rather how you wear them”
Those of you that have been around for a while will know we are all about building a wardrobe using the principles of buying quality, buying only what makes you feel good and wearing it on repeat. With that in mind, I put my big girl pants on, and pushed myself well and truly out of my comfort zone, to step in front of that camera and serve you up our very first "How To Wear" .
We will be releasing a new episode every month - to give you pointers & inspiration on how to "Minimise your wardrobe & Maximise your Style" through clever mixing and matching.
Kerry’s Measurements are
Usual Size in Harlow : 18/Medium
Kerry is wearing a Size Medium in The Reflex Jogger Pant
Outfits in order of video:
Business as Usual Shirt – Size Medium
2. Jean Genie Chambray Shirt – Antique wash – Size Small ( I took the sample size home – would prefer a medium)
3. We Got The Power Blazer – Size 18 ( last season)
4. Justify My Love Knit – Black & White – Size Medium
5. Right By Your Side Tee – White/Black – Size Medium ( coming soon)
6. Give Me A Reason – Black/White – Size S/M
7. Right By Your Side Tee – White – Size Medium
8. One Love Tee – White – Size Large ( I sized up)
9. One Love Tee – White – Size Large ( I sized up) + We Got The Power Blazer – Size 18 ( last season)
10. Atomic Top – Black – Size Medium