You Sexy Thing Cigarette PantHarlow
Let us introduce you to your essential transeasonal pant.
The You Sexy Thing Cigarette Pant is your MUST HAVE pant of the season, it will take you from desk to dinner in an instant. Dress her up for a black tie event or pair her with kicks for a chic casual weekend look...
A perfect slimline silhouette, a slim leg fit, slant pockets, a sleek flat front with elastic back in a 7/8th length with a small side split detail, perfect for wearing with sandals and ankle boots for the hottest new look of the season.
In a mid-weight Japanese crepe triacetate, that drapes beautifully with the added bonus of stretch for comfort.
These are the exact same fabulous silhouette as the Drive Me Wild Cigarette pants, only in a lighter weight fabrication, perfect for the warmer weather.
The twist : A sexy little side split detail
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Hardwearing Japanese Crepe Triacetate
• Woven fabric with a small amount of stretch for comfort
• 7/8th cigarette pant length
• Flat front & Slant pockets
• Elastic waistband at back with non-roll elastic
• A wider waistband for comfort – 5cm wide
• Side split at the hem
- These pants are super chic & stylish…
• Wear it with a simple tee for effortless chic
• Team with runners for weekends
• Wear now with ankle boots
• Dress them up with heels
• Wear with your favourite blouse for date night
• Perfect for the office or boardroom, just add your favourite blouse or jacket
- Fit & Sizing:True to size
Key measurements: For Size 16 - In leg 64 cm | Outside leg 91 cm | Leg opening 35 cm ( grows +/- 1cm per size)
Lulu is 180cm / 5’ 9” & wears a Size 16
*BUST 115cm / 45.2”
*WAIST 104cm / 40.9”
*HIP 124cm / 48.8”
Brienna is 181cm / 5’11.5” & wears a Size 18
*BUST 114cm / 45"
*WAIST 101cm / 40"
*HIP 122cm / 48”
Lucy is 174cm / 5’7” & wears a Size 22
*BUST 130cm / 51"
*WAIST 119cm / 47"
*HIP 141cm / 55.5”
*BICEP 42cm / 16.5"
- Main: 73% Triacetate / 27% Polyester Japanese Crepe
Care:Gentle Machine Wash In Cold Water | Wash Separately | Do Not Soak, Bleach, or Wring | Dry Without Delay Away From Direct Sunlight or Heat | Do Not Tumble Dry | Cool Iron - Set At Coolest Setting | Dry Cleanable