Shades Of Grey Enzyme Wash DenimHarlow
Harlow's Shades of Grey skinny leg denim are the perfect jean in the MUST HAVE colour of the season, a slimline fit in a enzyme wash faded to the perfect shade of grey, with a soft and buttery feel, making them super comfortable to wear.
Classic 5 pocket styling, with a true skinny leg, giving you a slim line all the way down to the ankle. The Shades of grey have a zip fly, are mid to hi rise, sitting just below your belly button.
Produced in partnership with local denim house – Denimsmith from premium 10oz Cotton| Polyester |Elastane Japanese denim, with premium copper trims and finishes.
An Australian made, perfect fitting true skinny leg Jean, that looks great, is comfortable to wear and will stand the test of time - a true investment piece.
Pre-shruck and pre washed to perfection, read denim care keep your denim looking amazing for longer.
The twist: Super stretchy denim for super comfort
These are a part of our limited edition range, with only 53 pieces manufactured
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- *Premium 10 oz Cotton/Polyester/Elastane Denim
*Stretchy denim fabrication
*Classic 5 pocket styling
*Premium copper trims
*A wider waistband for comfort – 4cm
*Mid-rise – sitting just below the belly button
*A slightly higher back rise for a little extra coverage
*Skinny leg silhouette
- The ways in which to style up this classic denim is never ending.
- Want a cool a casual look keep it classic and simple, cuff the bottom of your denim, throw on an essential tee, a scarf or wrap and some runners
- For weekend chic add a knit, and ankle boot. Roll your cuff in small multiple rolls to sit just above your boots, and keep the rolls a little messy/ un even for a more “fashion” look.
-Take them on the town by adding an oversized top & some heels.
- Wear them long and lean, tucked into boots, rolled multiple time to show a little ankle, you can do this in small this rolls, or wider cuff like ones. Or just turn them up once for a cool and casual cuffed look,
A snug fit - designed to skim your curves. Please note when buying denim always buy them a little snug, at least a half size too small as they will give, these in particular as they are cotton rich.
Key measurements - In leg 76cm | Leg opening 32cm ( grows +/- 1cm per size)
Jen is 176cm / 5’ 9” & wears a Size S/14-16
*BUST 100cm / 40”
*WAIST 84cm / 33.6
*HIP 118cm / 47.2”
*BICEP 33cm / 13.2”
- Main: Cotton/Polyester/ Elastane
Care:for best results turn inside out| machine wash separately | dyes may bleed | do not bleach or dry clean| warm iron | tumble dry | medium heat | hang dry.
How to care for your denim: Denim is not designed to be washed after every wear, wash as infrequently as possible, DO NOT WASH with other colours as the dye may run in the wash, washing inside out will mean that the colour will fade less quickly. We have put together a little guide to help, click HERE for more info on denim care.