Rock with You Kimono Sleeve Dress - BlueHarlow
The Perfect Summer shift...
This Kimono sleeved shift is perfection with a curved hem, fabulous V-neck, a self-tie belt & POCKETS!
She will take your from desk, to dinner, to cocktails, to black tie event. Trust us, this dress can do no wrong, it’s seriously a crowd pleaser!
Made from a gorgeously weighted non-stretch Japanese triacetate, it will skim your curves and make you feel fabulous. It can be worn loose & free or use the self-tie to define your waist, any way you wear this, this dress is a winner.
The Twist: The kimono sleeves are magic & she has POCKETS!!!
Limited edition: This style is a part of our limited edition series – with only 42 pieces manufactured.
Also available in Black.
Styled with Wrap It Up Obi Belt
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Super soft Breathable Japanese Triacetate
• Drapes Beautifully
• Kimono sleeve
• Just below knee length
• Shirt tail hem
• Self tie
- This little black dress is the bomb...
• Wear loose and free or add the belt to cinch in your waist
• Perfect for the office with a pump or sandal
• Add killer heels, a little bling and a clutch for date night
• The perfect dress for day time chic with your favourite sandals
• This little black dress will step up at any occasion
- Fit & Sizing: Dual size , This garment has NO stretch, is designed to skim your body, at waist and hips, she will be a looser at the bust due to the Kimono sleeve.
Key measurements:(from HSP) Front 104 cm | Back 106 cm | Front Neck Drop 23.5 cm | Sleeve 48 cm (+/- 1 cm per size) HSP - high shoulder point, from the side of the neck
Kris is 178 cm / 5’ 9” & wears a Size M/18-20
*BUST 115 cm / 45.5”
*WAIST 89 cm / 35"
*HIP 131 cm / 51.5”
Fabric :Non-stretch Japanese Triacetate
Care: Dry Clean Only - is what the tag says, but I would hand wash or use a delicate cold cycle in your wash machine.
Another addition to my Harlow wardrobe. This dress is so comfy and the sleeves add such a lovely twist. It is a simple design yet works for every occasion. The length is great, as im not one to wear short dresses. Beautiful colour and one i shall wear a lot this spring/summer.