Rebel Rebel Skinny Leg Deep Blue DenimHarlow
Now only available in Size 14 & 16
Harlow's Rebel Rebel skinny leg denim are the perfect jean, a slimline fit in a deep rich indigo stretch denim, produced from premium 10 oz Polyester|Cotton|Elastane denim, with premium copper trims and finishes.
Classic 5 pocket styling, with a true skinny leg, giving you a slim line all the way down to the ankle. The Rebel Rebel has a zip fly, is mid to hi rise, sitting just below your belly button.
An Australian made, perfect fitting true skinny leg jean, that looks great, is comfortable to wear and will stand the test of time - a true investment piece.
The twist: Stretch denim for comfort & a true skinny leg
FIT NOTE: This denim fabrication & style is a little generous in comparison to our other denim pieces, if you own another pair of Harlow denim, we suggest you size down from that size to get the same fit.
Shown styled Summer Diva + Multi Hit me with your best shot larriat.
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- *Premium 10 oz Cotton/Polyester/Elastane Denim
*Stretchy denim fabrication
*Classic 5 pocket styling
*Premium copper trims
*A wider waistband for comfort – 4cm
*Mid-rise – sitting just below the belly button
*A slightly higher back rise for a little extra coverage
*Skinny leg silhouette
- The ways in which to style up this classic denim is never ending.
- Want a cool a casual look keep it classic and simple, cuff the bottom of your denim, throw on an essential tee, a scarf or wrap and some runners
- For weekend chic add a knit, and ankle boot. Roll your cuff in small multiple rolls to sit just above your boots, and keep the rolls a little messy/ un even for a more “fashion” look.
-Take them on the town by adding an oversized top & some heels.
- Wear them long and lean, tucked into boots or rolled multiple time to show a little ankle, you can do this in smallish rolls, or wider cuff like ones. Or just turn them up once for a cool and casual true cuffed look,
- A snug fit - designed to skim your curves. Please note when buying denim always buy them a little snug, at least a half size too small as they will give, these in particular as they are cotton rich.
Key measurements - In leg 76cm | Leg opening 32cm ( grows +/- 1cm per size)
Jen is 176cm / 5’ 9” & wears a Size S/14-16
*BUST 100cm / 40”
*WAIST 84cm / 33.6
*HIP 118cm / 47.2”
*BICEP 33cm / 13.2”
- Main: Cotton/Polyester/ Elastane
Care:for best results turn inside out| machine wash separately | dyes may bleed | do not bleach or dry clean| warm iron | tumble dry | medium heat | hang dry.
How to care for your denim: Denim is not designed to be washed after every wear, wash as infrequently as possible, DO NOT WASH with other colours as the dye may run in the wash, washing inside out will mean that the colour will fade less quickly. We have put together a little guide to help, click HERE for more info on denim care.