Let's Go Crazy Biker Jacket - Painted WoolHarlow
The MUST HAVE jacket of the season!
The Let's Go Crazy Biker jacket is like no other jacket you have owned - stylish, classic, comfortable with a BIG dose of Rock Chic 'tude.
Made in a textured painted wool finish, it is fully lined, has small shoulder pads for structure, ponte panels at side seams and under sleeve for added comfort, and even better fit and movement. Front zip pockets, and gorgeous wide collar that can be worn closed to keep out the chill, half zipped for a wide sexy open collar look or undone.
The twist : Painted wool finish, making it just that little bit ROCK STAR!
Limited edition: This style is a part of our limited edition series ,with only 45 pieces manufactured.
PROUDLY DESIGNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA
- * Quality wool blend
* Fabulous painted finish, just enough Rock Chic
* Shoulder pads
* Biker style with double front and large open collar
* Antique metal zips
* 2 Front pockets with zip fasteners
* Ponte panels in sleeves and side seam for comfort and better fit, allows for stretch alleviating bicep pain points
- • Keep it casual with a classic tee, denim and runners.
• Glam it up over leather look pants and a white shirt
• Unzip and wear it over your shoulder like a cape for instant elegance
• Wear her over anything and everything, she will keep you looking stylish and warm for seasons to come.
- Fit & Sizing:
True to size - this is a structured jacket, you should buy for the best fit in your shoulders, the ponte panels in the sleeve and body side seams has stretch to allow for variations in shoulder/body size.
Measurement from Shoulder:
Front: 58 cm
Sleeve : 62cm
Will increase +/- 1cm with each size
Jen is 176cm / 5’9” & wears a size 16
• BUST 103cm / 40.5”
• WAIST 85cm / 33.5”
• HIP 120cm / 47.2”
• BICEP 36cm / 14.1”
Main:30% Wool/ 70% Polyester
Contrast: 63% Viscose/ 33% Nylon/ 4% elastane
Lining: 96% polyester/4% elastane
Care:Dry cleanable (p) Washing not recommended