LA Woman Deep Vee Blouse - BlackHarlow
Only available in sizes 12 & 14
Get it on in 70’s style in our LA Woman blouse.
A truly flattering long line silhouette, with an asymmetrical hemline, slight bell sleeve, and removable necktie allowing you to wear it multiple ways. Wear it loose and free over jeans, tied up in a side knot, or take the necktie and wrap it around your waist for instant definition and a totally different look – let your imagination run wild. Take it a step back in time and go all "Farrah" and tuck her in over our “get it on” skinny leg 70’s wash denim for a contemporary twist on this iconic fashion era.
This 70’s inspired Deep Vee georgette shirt is the perfect piece for this season.
The twist: Non symmetrical Asymmetrical hem + removable neck tie
Limited edition - This style is a part of our limited edition series – with only 20 pieces manufactured.
Also available in White
Styled with Jean Genie skinny leg denim
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- *Double Georgette
*Deep Vee neck
*Slight bell sleeve
*Non Asymmetrical, Asymmetrical hem - front & back do not match
*Neck tie not attached to give you multiple styling options
- - Wear loose and free with a pair of jeans with or with-out the neck tie
- Tie the belt around your waist for definition
- Go all Farrah and tuck in over a pair of faded denim
- Corporate it up over a slim line skirt or pants
- Layer it up under a jacket, vest or wrap
- True to size - the shirt is a loose fit with a slight Aline hem, giving a little extra room in the hip area.
Key measurements - (from shoulder) Shortest length 74cm| Longest length 85cm| Length at centre 80cm| Sleeve 62 cm| Front neck drop 25cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Chanel is 170/ 5’ 7” & wears a Size 16
*BUST 103cm / 40.5”
*WAIST 85cm / 33.5
*HIP 120cm / 47.2”
*BICEP 36cm / 14.1”
- Main: 100% Polyester double georgette
CARE: warm gentle machine wash| do not bleach| line dry| do not tumble dry| warm iron| dry cleanable (p)