Kyoto Kimono Tunic - Line ArtHarlow
Our Kyoto Kimono Tunic is a stand out piece of our collection, the line art print gives this already amazing piece an added edge.
Fabulous kimono style sleeves, included 3m long obi style belt in pleather, a deep Vee neck, shirt tail hems and a body skimming silhouette make this piece is a true winner.
Mix it up by wearing with or without the belt, over a pair of skinny leg jeans/ ponte pants, or take it to the next level & match it back with the Kyoto pencil skirt for the perfect “straight from the runway” look.
The twist: included 3m obi belt
Styled with Kyoto Pencil skirt | Black night skinny leg denim
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- * Premium stretch ponte fabrication
* Wide kimono style sleeves
* 3m obi belt included
* Deep Vee neck
* Shirt tail hems add shape
* long length tunic
- • Wear loose or accentuate your waist using the included obi belt
• Team with the kyoto pencil skirt in line art for major impact
• Mix and match with the black Kyoto skirt
• Wear with denim or ponte pants
- Dual size - if you are between sizes go down a size, as this garment has plenty of stretch, designed to skim your curves.
Key measurements – Front length 76cm | Sleeve length 37cm | Front neck drop 25cm
Chanel is 170/ 5’ 7” & wears a Size S (14/16) *BUST 103cm / 40.5” *WAIST 85cm / 33.5 *HIP 120cm / 47.2” *BICEP 36cm / 14.1”
- Main: Rayon/Nylon/Elastane Ponte
Main: For best results Cold machine or hand wash| Do not mix light and dark colours when washing| Line dry without delay | Press with cool iron if required | Do not tumble dry | Dry cleanable
Belt: Wipe clean | Can be iron on cool setting over a cloth