I Want To Break Free Knitted Skirt - Grey MarleHarlow
Flash a little calf in this season's must have, the I Want to Break Free Knitted Midi.
This skirt is both stylish and comfortable to wear. Perfect for the changing of the season, extremely versatile and effortlessly chic, this midi skirt will keep your look totally fresh whatever the weather.
Made from super soft textured ribbed knit, with an elasticised waistband for an easy to wear slip-on design. The skirt sits on the waistline and falls just below the calf, whilst skimming your curves in all the right places.
The twist: Splits at sides.
Limited edition - This style is a part of our limited edition series – with only 54 pieces manufactured.
Styled with Right by your side tee | Stand Back shirt | Hot in the City waterfall jacket.
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Super soft textured knit
• Elastic waistband with non-roll elastic
• An elastic waistband for comfort – 38mm wide
• Slimline pencil skirt
• Sits just below the calf- Jen is on the tall side
• 31cm Side splits on both sides
- This skirt is super versatile:
• Wear it with a simple tee for effortless chic
• Team it with a blouse for the office
• Wear with runners for casual chic
• Throw on sky high heels and your favorite top for date night
• layer up with a knit or light weight jacket for the cooler months
- Dual Size: This garment is designed to skim the curves. If you are between sizes, we suggest you go down a size.
Key measurements: length 87cm (+/- 1cm per size) , split lenth 31cm
Jen is 176cm / 5’ 9” & wears a size S (14/16)
- BUST 103cm / 40.5”
- WAIST 85cm / 33.5”
- HIP 120cm / 47.2”
- BICEP 36cm / 14.1”
Main: Viscose Rayon/ Polyester/Elastane textered knit
Care: Gentle machine wash in cold water | wash separately | Do not soak, bleach or wring | Dry without delay away from direct sunlight or heat | Do not tumble dry | Cool iron only | Dry cleanable (P)