I Like It Like That Waterfall JacketHarlow
The I Like It Like That Waterfall Jacket will be the piece you will reach to on those cool winter nights.
Made in a super soft luxurious stretch ponte, with a large shawl collar, super flattering waterfall opening, deep concealed pockets, detachable shoulder pads and shaping at back for a slimline fit this jacket is both stylish and comfortable.
She will add a little edge to any outfit. Wear her with everything, and anything...
Note: Same fabrication as the Dressed for success pencil skirt, wear them together for a modern take on suiting
Limited edition of 72 units.
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Super soft stretch ponte
• Heavy weight for added warmth
• Flattering Waterfall collar neckline
• Deep pockets
• Shoulder pads for a little structure - removable for easy laundering
• Shaped at back for a slimline fit
- This jacket is super stylish…..
• Super versatile, perfect for date night and casual weekend hangs
• Wear with Black pants for the office
• Layer over dresses to add a touch of sophistication
• Wear over denim for a chic weekend look
• Wrap the front and secure with a belt for a sophisticated look
• Match her back with the Dressed for success ponte skirt for a polished look
- Fit & Sizing: Dual size, this is true to size.
Key measurements: Front (from shoulder to longest point): 82cm, Back 66cm , Sleeve 65cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Brenna is 180cm / 5’11.5 & wears a Size S/14-16
*BUST 106cm / 44.5”
*WAIST 88cm / 34.5"
*HIP 123cm / 48.5”
*BICEP 33cm / 13.2”
- Main: Rayon/Nylon/Elastane
Care: Gentle hand wash in cold water | Do not machine wash | Do not rub, soak, bleach or wring | Dry without delay away from direct sunlight or heat | Do not tumble dry | Cool iron only | Dry cleanable (P)
Received my order today. The jacket is quite generously sized and very comfortable as it has a fair amount of stretch. The only negative so far is that for a $300 jacket, I'd expect that it was lined, at the very least...it is not. It otherwise seems well made and the material is of a good quality. I am looking forward to wearing this to work. It will be a work wardrobe staple in the cooler months.
Glad that the jacket is ticking your boxes and that you can see yourself wearing it on repeat! In regards to lining, this is a conscious decision on this style as we find that lining can be restrictive in wear, giving less stretch and making the garment a little less comfortable to wear.
I love how easy it is to wear and the stretch make it very comfortable.
Jacket drapes nicely but sleeves too long on me. Need to take them up before I can wear jacket.
No I love It!! This jacket is perfect for the office without looking all business. The fit is incredible, the fabric luxurious and fabulous workmanship! I can see it being a staple alongside my other Harlow pieces.