Give Me A Reason Asymmetrical Top - Navy StripeHarlow
The Give Me A Reason Asymmetrical Top has the perfect amount of drama!
It has a super oversized boxy silhouette that gives an asymmetrical feel to the garment as it drapes to your sides, a round neck that can be worn stretched over the shoulder a'la Madonna 80's style and is made in luxurious Viscose/Elastane that drapes like a dream. You will be reaching for her time and again.
This special piece is just as comfortable dressed up or down. Wear her with leather look pants and heels for dance floor drama, then swap out the heels for kicks for weekend hangs.
Styled with Never Tear Us Apart Skinny Leg Denim
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- * Luxuriously soft stretch jersey
* Oversized boxy silhouette
* Off Set Round Neckline Drapes Off The Shoulder Perfectly With One Sleeve Laying Longer
* Asymmetrical feel to the hem as it falls to the sides
* Easy wear| Easy Care
- The perfect slouch Top:
- Wear with absolutely anything
- Over your favourite skirts, denim, leather look pants, it all works
- Slide over a tank dress for a layered look
- Wear as a cover up at the beach/pool
- Oversized - This top is designed to be oversized
- Size S/M (12-18) Front length 76cm | Back length 77 cm | Left sleeve 60 cm | Right sleeve 67cm | Front neck drop 13cm
- Size L/XL (20-26) Front length 80cm | Back length 81 cm | Left sleeve 62 cm | Right sleeve 69cm | Front neck drop 14cm
Suzie is 179cm / 5'9" & wears a Size S/M (12-18)
*BUST 113cm / 44.4"
*WAIST 100cm / 39.3"
*HIP 135cm / 53.1"
Main: Luxurious stretch Viscose/ Elastane jersey
Care: Gentle cold/warm hand wash | Do not bleach | Warm rinse well | Do not tumble dry | Cool iron only | Dry Cleanable
I'm going to get so much wear out of this, I can wear it with shorts or a skirt on warmer days, and layer with jeans or leggings on cooler days!
She's so versatile, a great all-rounder! Thank you Kate :)
Another beautiful Harlow Piece to add to my collection
This is the third Give Me A Reason top I have purchased - I just love the way they are so versatile and can be dressed up or down
You're definitely onto a good thing when you have it in multiple colours! Thank you :)