Free Falling Asymmetrical Dress - BlackHarlow
The Free Falling Asymmetrical Dress is a chic staple that will have you feeling ten feet tall.
Once you slip this piece over your shoulders you are sure to fall in love, with it's deep Vee neck line, a bodice that has been doubled to keep you feeling secure as well as giving you a fabulous line and a full asymmetrical hem that not only gives the perfect line, but will also have you wanting to swish your way through each day. It's a dress that wearing it makes you want to smile like a cheshire cat.
The Twist: Doubled bodice and a full asymmetrical skirt
Limited edition - This style is a part of our limited edition series, with only 50 pieces manufactured.
Also available in Palm Print
Styled with Smooth Criminal shirt
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Super soft stretch Viscose/Elastane Jersey
• Doubled bodice for a smooth line and security
• Deep Vee neck
• Elbow length slimline sleeves
• The full asymmetrical hem adds the right amount of drama
- This dress will be your go to..
• Wear it now with tights and boots and a jacket
• Bare legged with sandals for day time chic
• Add heels for date night perfection
• Team with kicks for weekend chic
• Perfect for desk to dinner
• Add a belt to cinch in your waist
- Dual Size Designed with a slim line top body silhouette to fit your curves. With a full skirt makes it perfect for most body shapes
Key measurements(from HSP) Left side 95cm | Right side 125cm | Sleeve 50cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Mae-lea is 173cm / 5’8” & wears a Size S/14-16
*BUST 114cm / 44.8"
*WAIST 94cm / 37"
*HIP 119cm / 47.2”
- Main: Mid weight super soft stretch Viscose/Elastane Jersey
Care: Cold hand wash with like colours | do not bleach, soak, wring or rub | do not tumble dry | cool iron with covering cloth | dry cleanable (p)
Stylish and comfortable
Great dress. Excellent fit.
I bought this dress for work and it's perfect. The neckline is flattering for a fuller chest and it drops nicely over all the bits you might want to hide. The fabric is thicker than I expected, which was a pleasant surprise and the hemline is so much fun! I've worn it twice and had comments each time. It's pretty true to size so don't make the mistake of thinking you need to go up a size and the arm length is spot on for work. Highly recommended and,as always, I love it!! Dresses can be challenging for us plus size gals but this one is great and so flattering. I'm an 18 and bought a M.