Flawless Knit - IndigoHarlow
The Flawless Knit is perfect to cosy up in as the temperature drops.
Cut in a classic Harlow hi-lo oversized silhouette, this easy-to-wear knit made from a super-soft and lightweight wool blend is sure to be one you reach for time and again.
This piece lets you mix it up in the style stakes, wear her loose and long over your pencil skirt or favourite pants, tie a knot at the side seam for a more slimline look, add a belt or layer over a crisp shirt.
So many ways to keep you looking stylish whilst staying warm...
EXTRA NOTE: If you love the Diva Oversized Top you will LOVE this as it has the same silhouette, just in a super soft lightweight knit.
The twist: Drama of an exaggerated hi-lo hem.
Also available in Black
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- * Luxuriously soft fine gauge knit
* Oversized fit
* Box silhouette
* Bound scoop neck
* Long slimline sleeves
* Long front length
* Exaggerated hi-lo hem adds a little extra drama.
- Wear this anywhere & everywhere, over denim with flats or ankle boots for casual chic, add heels for date night, or pair with leather look leggings for a little edge.
For a completely different look:
- tie a knot at the side seam, this will reduce the volume and give you a more slim line silhouette
- add a belt and tie it at your waist or just below the bust to create shape.
- Oversized fit - designed to be worn slightly oversized,if you prefer a slimmer line look buy a size down and if you prefer an exaggerated voluminous look, buy a size larger.
Key measurements (from shoulder) Front 80 cm| Back 112 cm| Sleeve 68 cm (+/- 1cm per size) Karina 175 cm / 5’ 9' & wears a Size S (14/16) - Chest/bust: 109cm, 14D - Waist: 91cm - Hips: 121cm
Main: Acrylic/Wool/Elastane knit
Care: Warm machine wash | do not bleach | do not tumble dry | dry cleanable (p)
I have this in black and came back for the blue - I wear them at least twice a week, so soft and flattering
So glad you love her, she is so super easy to wear, K x
Hi Angelo, i had to return the items because they didn't suit me but I LOVED your service....refer to my letter to your customer service lady, Cheers, Theresa