Flawless Knit - BlackHarlow
The Flawless Knit is perfect to cosy up in as the temperature drops.
Cut in a classic Harlow hi-lo oversized silhouette, this easy-to-wear knit made from a super-soft and lightweight wool blend is sure to be one you reach for time and again.
This piece lets you mix it up in the style stakes, wear her loose and long over your pencil skirt or favourite pants, tie a knot at the side seam for a more slimline look, add a belt or layer over a crisp shirt.
So many ways to keep you looking stylish whilst staying warm...
EXTRA NOTE: If you love the Diva Oversized Top you will LOVE this has it has the same silhouette, just in a super soft lightweight knit.
The twist: Drama of an exaggerated hi-lo hem.
Also available in Indigo
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- * Luxuriously soft fine gauge knit
* Oversized fit
* Box silhouette
* Bound scoop neck
* Long slimline sleeves
* Long front length
* Exaggerated hi-lo hem adds a little extra drama.
- Wear this anywhere & everywhere, over denim with flats or ankle boots for casual chic, add heels for date night, or pair with leather look leggings for a little edge.
For a completely different look:
- tie a knot at the side seam, this will reduce the volume and give you a more slim line silhouette
- add a belt and tie it at your waist or just below the bust to create shape.
- Oversized fit - designed to be worn slightly oversized,if you prefer a slimmer line look buy a size down and if you prefer an exaggerated voluminous look, buy a size larger.
Key measurements (from shoulder) Front 80 cm| Back 112 cm| Sleeve 68 cm (+/- 1cm per size) Karina 175 cm / 5’ 9' & wears a Size S (14/16) - Chest/bust: 109cm, 14D - Waist: 91cm - Hips: 121cm
Main: Acrylic/Wool/Elastane knit
Care: Warm machine wash | do not bleach | do not tumble dry | dry cleanable (p)
I love this top. The knit is soft and fine and it drapes and falls beautifully. Looks equally lovely with pants or a straight skirt.
The flawless knit is true to size. It is so easy to wash and wear. Looks great casually with jeans or with a skirt.
Great piece but very oversized....
The knit is lovely - however seemed very oversized as opposed to "slightly oversized". I am VERY tall - 6 foot 1 and item seemed exceptionally long on me. I almost returned for a size smaller, however decided to go with it and just tie it in a big knot at the side. Item feels great on, but I would probably go a size down next time.
Hi Susan, This style is more oversized then our usual pieces, it's a great point you make for a slimmer lined fit to go down from your usual size, Kerry
Toasty warm black knit top
Live the wool knit tops as toast warm and long. I’ve bought smaller as they do tend to stretch a bit and are also generous in fit. I have 2 tops so far and I’m set for winter.