Dressed For Success Pencil Skirt - CherryHarlow
The Dressed For Success Pencil Skirt is a versatile outfit staple - a must have in your wardrobe.
A true figure hugging pencil skirt, weighted ponte with great stretch and recovery with an elasticised waistband for an easy to wear slip-on design. The skirt sits on the waistline and is the perfect midi length, sitting just below your calves.
Like a flattering pair of jeans or an LBD, the pencil skirt, is a dress-up or dress-down piece that’s completely timeless.
If you don’t already have a perfect-fitting pencil skirt, it’s time to add this one to your closet. And if you do, well… it may be time to grab another!
Wear the Dressed For Success Pencil skirt to the office, for interviews or meetings, to parties, get-togethers, brunches, lunches, on vacation, running errands -- you name it! Any time you need something a bit dressier than jeans, a pencil skirt fits the bill, plus its longer length means that you can sport it year-round (layer with tights as it gets really chilly). Accessorize with pumps, booties, sandals, or flats, top with a blazer or a knit and you’ll be good to go.
Invest in this great fitting pencil skirt, and you’ll find yourself reaching for it over and over again. Wear it it this season and for years to come, as this timeless silhouette will never go out of style.
Also available in : Black
The twist: There is no twist just a fabulous staple that will add value to your wardrobe for years to come
NOTE: Brenna is 180cm tall so the skirt appears shorter on her.
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Luxurious weighted stretch ponte
• Elastic waistband with non-roll elastic
• A elastic waistband for comfort – 3cm wide
• Slimline pencil skirt
• Sits between the knee & calf =- Brenna is on the tall side at 180cm
• Great stretch and recovery
- This skirt will take you anywhere…
• Wear it with a simple tee for effortless chic
• Team it with a blouse for the office
• Wear with runners for casual chic
• Throw on sky high heels and your favorite top for date night
• Add our I Like It Like That Waterfall Jacket for a unstructured suiting look
- Dual Size: This garment is designed to skim the curves. If you are between sizes, we suggest you go down a size.
Key measurements: length 69cm (+/- 1cm per size) NOTE: Brenna is 180cm tall so the skirt appears shorter on her.
Brenna is 181cm / 5’ 11.5” & wears a Size S (14/16)
*BUST 106cm / 41.5”
*WAIST 88cm / 34.5"
*HIP 123cm / 48.5”
* BICEP 36cm / 14.1”
Karina is 175cm/ 5’9” & wears a size Small (14/16)
BUST 106cm /41.5”
WAIST 88cm/ 34.5”
HIP 123cm/ 48.5”
Main: Rayon/ Nylon/ Elastane Ponte
Care: Gentle hand wash in cold water | Do not machine wash | Do not rub, soak, bleach or wring | Dry without delay away from direct sunlight |or heat | Do not tumble dry | Cool iron | Dry cleanable (p)