Don't Stop Me Now Blouson Top - BlackHarlow
The Don't Stop Me Now Blouson Top is the perfect piece to add a touch of fierce to your wardrobe.
Made from a gorgeously weighted crepe with a slight stretch, a Deep V-neckline, a loose silhouette that skims your body, a very slight hi-lo hem and an amazing voluminous sleeve with an elastic hem that can be worn down as a long sleeve, or at the elbow for a more billowing look.
The Twist: Wear the sleeve up or down - giving you two fabulous looks.
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Light weight Polyester/elastane Crepe
• Slight oversized fit
• Billowing sleeve with elasticated hems that you can wear up or down
• Slight hi-lo hem
• Easy wear/Easy care
• A dream to wear
- The perfect transeasonal blouse:
• Wear lose & chic for ultimate comfort or add a belt to cinch in your waist
• Wear her to the office with heels or ankle boots
• Add a jacket to corporate her up
• wear over jeans for the perfect date night look
- Fit & Sizing:
Dual Size– This garment is a little generous, If you are between sizes, we suggest you go down a size.
Key measurements:(from HSP) Front 77 cm | Back 79 | Front neck drop 23cm | Sleeve 64cm (+/- 1cm per size)
HSP – high shoulder point, from the side of your neck
Kris is 178cm / 5’ 9” & wears a Size M/18-20
*BUST 115cm / 45.5”
*WAIST 89cm / 35"
*HIP 131cm / 51.5”
- Main: Polyester/elastane Crepe
Care: Gentle machine wash in cold water, wash separately | do not soak, bleach, or wring | dry without delay away from direct sunlight or heat | Do not tumble dry | Cool iron only | Dry cleanable
Worth the money
This may seem a little pricey for a plain black top but I can assure you the cut is worth it, flattering and comfortable. Also the elastic in the arms is perfect. If you have trouble with long sleeves because the cuff is never right for your arm then you will love this.