Don't Stop Believing Boxy Top - CrimsonHarlow
Meet our must have ALL SEASON essential...
Our Don't Stop Believing Boxy Tee ticks all the boxes - chic,light, flowy & oversized.
Just as comfortable in the board-room as she is in the band-room. Wear over denim for weekend hangs,take her to the office over your favourite slimline trousers or pencil skirt or for s night on the town slip her over leather look pants, any way you choose to style her up she is a winner!
The Twist: No twist - just straight out must have essential!
Limited edition - This style is a part of our limited edition series with only 38 pieces manufactured.
Made in Melbourne | Australia
• Light weight Polyester/elastane Crepe
• Slight crinkle texture in the fabric
• Oversized Boxy Silhouette
• Deep Vee neck with knit finish
• Shorter then our usual hemlines
• Slight hi-lo hem
• Easy care/Easy wear
This baby will take you anywhere…
• Wear lose & chic for ultimate comfort or add a belt to cinch in your waist
• Add heels for date night
• Pair with a pair of slimline pants or a pencil skirt for the office
• Slip over our black dinner pants with a little bling the perfect clutch & your black tie ready
• She is the ultimate Chic piece
Fit & Sizing:This garment is designed to be oversized. If you you want it to be a closer fit, we suggest you go down a size or maybe even 2
Key measurements:(from HSP) Front 71cm | Back 71cm | Sleeve 63cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Key measurements: length 87cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Lulu is 180cm / 5’ 9” & wears a size 16
*BUST 115cm / 45.2”
*WAIST 104cm / 40.9”
*HIP 124cm / 48.8”
Main: Light weight Polyester/Elastane
Care: Gentle machine wash separately, inside out in cold water | Do not soak, bleach or wring | Dry without delay away from direct sunlight or heat | Do not tumble dry | Cool iron on reverse side | Do not dry clean
Love the shape!
I loved this top so much I have now also purchased in black and white. It has a perfect shape for my body and will be wonderful to travel with as it doesn’t crush. Love it!
It's true love when you need her in every colour! Thanks Kim!