Don't Ask Me Why Straight Leg Pant - NavyHarlow
The Don't Ask Me Why Straight Leg Pant is a fabulous tailored pant that you will love wearing for years to come...
These tailored pants skim over your curves in a slim leg fit. with a sleek flat front, slant pockets and elastic back.
In a mid-weight Japanese crepe triacetate, that drapes beautifully with the added bonus of a little stretch for comfort. On those days that you want a look that lasts these will be the pants you reach for.
Style note : If you love the Killer Queens you will adore these, same fabulous fit and fabric, minus the rushing at the ankle
The twist: No twist what so ever these are just great pants that you are sure to love
Limited edition - This style is a part of our limited edition series with only 21 pieces manufactured.
Also available in Black
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Hard wearing Japanese Crepe Triacetate
• Woven fabric with a small amount of stretch for comfort
• Flat front
• Slant pockets
• Elastic waistband at back with non-roll elastic
• A wider waistband for comfort – 5cm wide
• Slim leg silhouette
- These pants are super chic & stylish…
• Wear it with a simple tee for effortless chic
• Team with runners for weekends
• Wear now with ankle boots
• Dress them up with heels
• Wear with your favourite blouse for date night
• Perfect for the office or boardroom, just add your favourite blouse or jacket
Fit & Sizing: True to size
Key measurements: Size 16 - Outside leg 104 cm | Inside leg 74cm | Leg opening 35cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Suzie is 179cm / 5'9" & wears a Size 20
*BUST 113cm / 44.4"
*WAIST 100cm / 39.3"
*HIP 135cm / 53.1"
- Main: Triacetate / Polyester Japanese Crepe
Care:Gentle Machine Wash In Cold Water | Wash Separately | Do Not Soak, Bleach, or Wring | Dry Without Delay Away From Direct Sunlight or Heat | Do Not Tumble Dry | Cool Iron - Set At Coolest Setting | Dry Cleanable