Do You Believe In Magic Knot Front Dress - BlackHarlow
The Do You Believe In Magic Knot Front Dress is a dress that will take you from desk to dinner and beyond in total elegance.
The Silky Smooth Stretch Dry Knit Jersey makes her a dream to wear.
With a high neckline, long slimline sleeves, adjustable knot tie at the under bust, and flowing asymmetrical hem this dress has the perfect amount of drama.
The Twist: Adjustable knot front & full asymmetrical skirt.
Limited edition: This style is a part of our limited edition series, with only 21 pieces manufactured
Styled with Paint It Black No Rules Pleather Earring
- • Super soft stretch Polyester/Elastane Dry Knit Jersey
• Elegant high neckline
• Adjustable knot front
• Slimline elastic at waist for added comfort and a closer fit
• The full asymmetrical hem adds the right amount of drama
- This dress will be your go to..
• For the office
• Add heels for date night perfection
• Wear with boots and tights as it get cooler
• Team with kicks for weekend chic
• Perfect for desk to dinner
• Add a denim jacket for casual chic
- Dual Size Designed with a slim line top body silhouette to fit your curves. With a full skirt makes it perfect for most body shapes
Key measurements (from HSP to longest point) Front 120 cm | Back 118 cm | Front neck drop 12 cm | Sleeve 63 cm (+/- 1 cm per size)
HSP – high shoulder point, from the side of your neck
Brenna is 180cm / 5’11.5 & wears a Size S (14-16)
*BUST 106cm / 44.5”
*WAIST 88cm / 34.5"
*HIP 123cm / 48.5”
*BICEP 33cm / 13.2”
Brienna is 181cm / 5’11.5” & wears a Size M (18-20)
*BUST 121cm / 48"
*WAIST 101cm / 40"
*HIP 121cm / 48”
- Main: Polyester/Elastane
Care: Gentle cool hand wash before wearing | Do not bleach or wring | Dry flat | Do not tumble dry | Cool iron | Dry clean with care
I love shopping with Harlow. Their pieces are great wardrobe staples, but with an edgy twist that lifts them from the pack. And it's great to shop with an Australian label. Service is great, garments are worn again and again and the compliments are received happily.
Thank You Tanya, so happy to hear that we're providing great clothing and a wonderful shopping experience :)
This dress was my Harlow trial to see quality and fit and I love it! I’ll be getting more that’s for sure!
We know how important that first purchase trial is! Enjoy your new dress Kimberley x
A very pleasant one. I enjoyed visiting the pop-up shop and found out I could make appointments at a fitting room with a Harlow stylist in Melbourne, which I will do in the future.