Do You Believe In Magic Knot Front Dress - BlackHarlow
The Do You Believe In Magic Knot Front Dress is a dress that will take you from desk to dinner and beyond in total elegance.
The Silky Smooth Stretch Dry Knit Jersey makes her a dream to wear.
With a high neckline, long slimline sleeves, adjustable knot tie at the underbust, and flowing asymmetrical hem this dress has the perfect amount of drama.
The Twist: Adjustable knot front & full asymmetrical skirt.
Limited edition - This style is a part of our limited edition series, with only 21 pieces manufactured.
Also available in Black.
Styled with Paint It Black No Rules Pleather Earring.
- • Super soft stretch Polyester/Elastane Dry Knit Jersey
• Elegant high neckline
• Adjustable knot front
• Slimline elastic at waist for added comfort and a closer fit
• The full asymmetrical hem adds the right amount of drama
- This dress will be your go to..
• For the office
• Add heels for date night perfection
• Wear with boots and tights as it get cooler
• Team with kicks for weekend chic
• Perfect for desk to dinner
• Add a denim jacket for casual chic
- Dual Size Designed with a slim line top body silhouette to fit your curves. With a full skirt makes it perfect for most body shapes
Key measurements (from HSP to longest point) Front 120 cm | Back 118 cm | Front neck drop 12 cm | Sleeve 63 cm (+/- 1 cm per size)
HSP – high shoulder point, from the side of your neck
Brenna is 180cm / 5’11.5 & wears a Size S/14-16
*BUST 106cm / 44.5”
*WAIST 88cm / 34.5"
*HIP 123cm / 48.5”
*BICEP 33cm / 13.2”
- Main: Polyester/Elastane
Care: Gentle cool hand wash before wearing | Do not bleach or wring | Dry flat | Do not tumble dry | Cool iron | Dry clean with care
This dress was my Harlow trial to see quality and fit and I love it! I’ll be getting more that’s for sure!
We know how important that first purchase trial is! Enjoy your new dress Kimberley x
This is a lovely versitile dress that will flatter almost any shape. I have worn this to work but it could definitely work equally at a wedding. lovely fabric and cut. Thank you!
A very pleasant one. I enjoyed visiting the pop-up shop and found out I could make appointments at a fitting room with a Harlow stylist in Melbourne, which I will do in the future.