Diva Slouch Dress - MerlotHarlow
This simple & stylish wear any where dress, is a must have in any wardrobe.
If you’re only going to buy one dress this season, make sure it’s our Diva Slouch Dress.
This dress is made from soft luxurious dry knit jersey, with a scoop neckline, dolman sleeve and a body skimming silhouette.
This dress is a chameleon, giving you numerous looks/outfit options. Wear her as she is, add a belt, tie a small loose knot in her hem for an asymmetrical look or a tight knot to make her into a top & wear over jeans - The most perfect piece ever!
The twist: Chameleon like super powers in a great essential.
Limited Edition: For now she is a limited edition with only 40 manufactured, but if she is as popular as we think she will be, she will soon become a staple.
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- *Luxuriously soft stretch jersey
*Standout black and white print
*Slight oversized fit
*Bound scoop neck
*Slight hi-lo hem
*Easy wear| Easy Care
- This dress is a Chameleon ...
- Wear loose and free with a necklace and sandals during the warmer months
- Add a belt for definition
- Pair with heels and killer bling for date night
- Add tights, boots and a wrap as it gets a little cooler.
- Wear under a coat or jacket for extra warmth
- Throw over denim and tie a knot at your hips to mix it up a little
- Corporate it up with a pair of court shoes and a blazer
- True to size - this dress is designed to be loose fitting, skimming the body and skimming your curves.
Key measurements - (Size Small - from shoulder) Front 100 cm | Back 110 cm | Sleeve 32 cm | Front neck drop 25cm (+/- 1cm per size)
If you are between sizes, we suggest you go down a size.
Karina 175 cm / 5’ 9' & wears a Size S (14/16)
*BUST 109cm / 43.6”
*WAIST 91cm / 36.5"
*HIP 121cm / 48.5
Main: Luxurious stretch Polyester/ Elastane jersey
Care: Wash dark colours separately | hand wash in cool water | do not bleach | do not tumble dry | cool iron | do not dry clean
I purchased my first Diva dress in the animal print in the recent sale and loved it and then saw it was available in this colour which is one of my favourites. I bought it just before Christmas and wore it to host Christmas lunch. It was comfortable and stylish and made me feel very Christmassy. I look forward to wearing it to work this year. Thanks Harlow for another quality item.
She's definitely the perfect Aussie Christmas dress! Thank you Cathy!
I love it, but it’s a little large. I bought the size I usually get.
Hi Kim, The Diva is a more generous fit, so a good comment to make, that if you like a slimmer fit - to size down, Glad you love her, Regards Kerry