Diva Oversized Hi-Lo Top - Night SkyHarlow
Harlow’s Diva Oversized top, is the ultimate piece, the perfect go to for any occasion, adding a little drama to any outfit. Perfect for those days you want to feel comfortable and look stylish.
Trust us this bestselling piece needs to be in your wardrobe.
The twist: Drama of an exaggerated hi-lo hem.
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- * Luxuriously soft stretch dry knit jersey
* Oversized fit
* Box silhouette
* Bound scoop neck
* Long slimline sleeves
* Long front length
* Exaggerated hi-lo hem adds a little extra drama.
- Wear this anywhere & everywhere, over denim with flats or ankle boots for casual chic, add heels for date night, or pair with you got the look leggings, if you want to take the drama level into overdrive.
For a completely different look:
- tie a knot at the side seam, this will reduce the volume and give you a more slim line silhouette
- add a belt and tie it at your waist or just below the bust to create shape.
Oversized fit - designed to be worn slightly oversized, however if you prefer an exaggerated voluminous look, buy a size larger.
Key measurements Size S (14-16) Front 80 cm | Back 109 cm | Sleeve 68 cm | Front neck drop 17cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Karina is 175 cm / 5’ 9' & wears a Size S (14/16)
*BUST 109cm / 43.6”
*WAIST 91cm / 36.5"
*HIP 121cm / 48.5
Brenna is 180cm / 5’11.5 & wears a Size S/14-16
*BUST 106cm / 44.5”
*WAIST 88cm / 34.5"
*HIP 123cm / 48.5”
*BICEP 33cm / 13.2”
- Main: Luxurious stretch Polyester/ Elastane jersey
Care: Gentle machine wash separately inside out in cold water | Do no soak, bleach or wring | Dry without delay away from direct sunlight or heat | Do not tumble dry | Cool iron on reverse only | Dry cleanable (P)
Seriously, the fabric is smooth and comforting, lovely neckline and great length. This colour is a real winner for this non-blue wearing maven. Love it.
This is the second time I've purchased this top, the first being the black. Very comfortable and easy to wear and wash. I love this new colour too!
This Diva Oversized Hi lo top is soft on my skin. It looks fabulous with my black leggings for a dinner date with my man! I’m tall and it nice and long on me. My only wish is that it was a little more A line, (This is why I gave it 4 rather 5). Yes, I would buy it again. Thank you Harlow for making great larger clothes that make us feel wonderful.