Could it be Magic Sequin Tail Top - Black/BlackHarlow
This top is all kinds of magic!
With an exaggerated hi-lo hem & back split detail this top is already a winner then add in a leather sequin tail and this top is elevated to #NEXTLEVEL!
The perfect piece to take you from day time chic to Black Tie event. Wear with denim for day and pair with our You drive me wild Cigarette pants, heels & bling for a Cocktails.
The Twist: The leather sequin tail makes this a stand out.
Sneaky Design Feature: We have also added bra keepers at the shoulder so you can secure your top and stop it from falling back.
Also available in Ecru/Gold
Essential Fabric Care Notes:
- The nature of the Viscose/Rayon fabrication is that it will condense when washed (appear as though shrunk), however a quick iron or steam will bring it back to its original size/look.
- The sequin on this item make this a garment that needs a little extra care when washing, and storing. Highly recommended that a garment bag is used in the wash.
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Super soft Lightweight viscose/rayon
• Slight crinkle texture in the fabric
• Slimline fit
• Bound scoop neck
• Dolman sleeve
• Exaggerated hi-lo hem with split add a little drama
• Leather sequin tail
- This baby will take you anywhere…
• Wear loose over denim, with runners for casual chic
• Add heels for date night
• Pair with a pair of slimline pants or a pencil skirt for the office
• Slip over our black dinner pants with a little bling the perfect clutch & your black tie ready
• For a totally different look, cinch in at the waist by adding an obi belt.
- Fit & Sizing:This garment is designed to be slimline. although reminiscent of the Atomic this is a slimmer fit. if you like an oversized fit, we suggest you go up a size
Key measurements:(from HSP) Front 80cm | Back 112cm | Sleeve 48cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Kris is 178cm / 5’ 9” & wears a Size M/18-20
*BUST 115cm / 45.5”
*WAIST 89cm / 35"
*HIP 131cm / 51.5”
Main: Light weight Viscose/Rayon blend Trim: Leather sequin on Nylon Mesh
Care: Hand wash | 30 degrees | Do not bleach, soak or wring | do not tumble dry | Do not iron directly onto sequin or nylon backing | Iron on reverse side using cloth | Do not dry clean
Fabric Care Note: The nature of the Viscose/Rayon fabrication is that it will condense when washed (appear as though shrunk), however a quick iron or steam will bring it back to its original size/look.
And for those that are not a lover of ironing, stretch the garment out when wet in all directions, I find this sometimes saves me an iron - however ironing will give you the best result.