Controversy Kimono Top - Prussian BlueHarlow
Our Controversy Kimono ticks ALL the boxes...
Made in a super soft Cupro/Lyocell fabrication that has almost suede like finish - super luxurious
The twist: included self tie belt
Limited edition - This style is a part of our limited edition series with only 24 pieces manufactured.
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Super soft Lightweight Cupro/Lyocell
• This season’s hottest colour
• Long line tunic
• Deep Vee neck
• Kimono sleeve
• Self fabric tie
- This baby will take you anywhere…
• Wear loose over denim, with runners for casual chic
• Add heels for date night
• Slip over our black dinner pants with a little bling and you’re ready to party.
• For a totally different look, cinch in at the waist by adding an obi belt.
- Dual Size: – This garment is designed to be oversized. If you are between sizes, we suggest you go down a size.
Key measurements: (from HSP) Front 82cm | Back 84cm | Sleeve 44cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Jen is 176cm / 5’ 9” & wears a size S (14/16)
- BUST 103cm / 40.5”
- WAIST 85cm / 33.5”
- HIP 120cm / 47.2”
- BICEP 36cm / 14.1”
- Main: Cupro/Lyocell
Care: Gentle machine wash in cold water, wash seperately | do not soak, bleach, or wring | dry without delay away from direct sunlight or heat | Do not tumble dry | Cool iron only | Dry cleanable