Controversy Kimono Tunic - ChambrayHarlow
Our Controversy Kimono ticks ALL the boxes...
This fabulous Kimono sleeved tunic, with curved hem, deep vee and self tie is the perfect piece to take you from desk to dinner and beyond.
Made in a super soft chambray that drapes beautifully.
The twist: included self tie belt
Limited edition - This style is a part of our limited edition series with only 24 pieces manufactured.
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Super soft Lightweight viscose
• This season’s hottest colour
• Long line tunic
• Deep Vee neck
• Kimono sleeve
• Self fabric tie
- This baby will take you anywhere…
• Wear loose over denim, with runners for casual chic
• Add heels for date night
• Slip over our black dinner pants with a little bling and you’re ready to party.
• For a totally different look, cinch in at the waist by adding an obi belt.
- Dual Size: – This garment is designed to be oversized. If you are between sizes, we suggest you go down a size.
Key measurements: (from HSP) Front 82cm | Back 84cm | Sleeve 44cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Jen is 176cm / 5’ 9” & wears a size S (14/16)
- BUST 103cm / 40.5”
- WAIST 85cm / 33.5”
- HIP 120cm / 47.2”
- BICEP 36cm / 14.1”
- Main: 100% Viscose, super soft chambray
Care: Cool gentle hand wash | wash separately first | do not bleach | drip dry | cool iron | Wash before wearing | dry cleanable