Can't Get Enough of Your Love Split Back Shirt - BlackHarlow
Meet our newest arrival, the Cant Get Enough Of You Split Back Shirt.
This is no ordinary shirt, a classic set in sleeve silhouette with an exaggerated hi-lo hem and dramatic split back detail - this shirt is the absolute BOMB!
Made from a breathable Linen/Rayon blend that's beautifully light to wear.
Perfect for the office over slimline pants or pencil skirt, magic on the weekends worn back with denim for classic chic, or pair it with one of our pleather staples, for some rock chic glam.
Such a versatile piece, wear her free and loose, unbutton and wear as a light weight jacket or add a belt for a whole new look.
This is the perfect addition to your wardrobe, one that is sure to be on high rotation for years to come...
The twist: The split back exaggerated hem is perfection, and she also has 2 buttons on the cuff to accommodate those with differing sized wrists
Limited edition - This style is a part of our limited edition series with only 41 pieces manufactured
Also available in Classic White.
Styled with the You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet Pencil Skirt (coming soon)
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Super soft breathable Linen/Rayon
• Classic set in sleeve shirt
• Long line silhouette
• Exaggerated hi-lo hem with split add a little drama
• Box pleat at Back yoke for extra room
• 2 button positions at cuff to allow for different sized wrist
- The perfect shirt for all seasons:
• For the office over slimline pants or a pencil skirt
• Tie at the waist for a little Marilyn inspired chic
• Slip over our black dinner pants with a belt a little bling and you’re ready to party.
• Wear loose & open as a jacket over denim, with runners for casual chic
- Fit & Sizing:
Dual Size– This garment is designed to slim your body
Key measurements:(from HSP) Front 82 cm | Back 100 cm | Sleeve 60 cm (+/- 1cm per size)
HSP – high shoulder point, from the side of your neck
Kris is 178cm / 5’ 9” & wears a Size M/18-20
*BUST 115cm / 45.5”
*WAIST 89cm / 35"
*HIP 131cm / 51.5”
- Main: Linen/Rayon
Care: Hand wash separately in cold water | Do not soak, bleach & wring | Dry without delay away from direct sunlight or heat | Do not tumble dry | Cool iron | Dry cleanable (P)