Black Night Skinny Leg Denim - BlackHarlow
Harlow’s Black night is the perfectly fitting skinny leg, super stretchy denim that allows you to get a skin tight fit in comfort.
A classic 5 pocket mid-rise jean with a skinny leg all the way to the ankle, perfect for tucking into boot or to wear with heels.
Produced in partnership with local denim house – Denimsmith from premium 10oz Cotton| Polyester |Elastane denim, with premium matt black trims and finishes.
A jean that looks great, is comfortable to wear and will stand the test of time - a true investment piece.
These are designed to and will fade over time, read denim care to prolong the blackness of this amazing pair of denim!
The twist: super stretchy denim for super comfort,
Styled with Summer Diva + Go your own way scarf
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- *Premium 10 oz Cotton/Polyester/Elastane Denim
*Super stretchy denim fabrication
*Classic 5 pocket styling
*Premium matt black trims
*A wider waistband for comfort – 4cm
*Mid-rise – sitting just below the belly button
*A slightly higher back rise for a little extra coverage
*Skinny leg silhouette
- The ways in which to style up this classic denim is never ending.
- Want a cool a casual look keep it classic and simple, cuff the bottom of your denim, throw on an essential tee, a scarf or wrap and some runners
- For weekend chic add a knit, and ankle boot. Roll your cuff in small multiple rolls to sit just above your boots, and keep the rolls a little messy/ un even for a more “fashion” look.
-Take them on the town by adding an oversized top & some heels.
- Wear them long and lean, tucked into boots, rolled multiple time to show a little ankle, you can do this in small this rolls, or wider cuff like ones. Or just turn them up once for a cool and casual cuffed look,
- A snug fit - designed to skim your curves. Please note when buying denim always buy them a little snug, at least a half size too small as they will give, these in particular as they are cotton rich.
Key measurements - In leg 76cm | Leg opening 32cm ( grows +/- 1cm per size)
Jen is 176cm / 5’ 9” & wears a Size S/14-16
*BUST 100cm / 40”
*WAIST 84cm / 33.6
*HIP 118cm / 47.2”
*BICEP 33cm / 13.2”
- Main: Cotton/Polyester/ Elastane
Care:for best results turn inside out| machine wash separately | dyes may bleed | do not bleach or dry clean| warm iron | tumble dry | medium heat | hang dry.
How to care for your denim: Denim is not designed to be washed after every wear, wash as infrequently as possible, DO NOT WASH with other colours as the dye may run in the wash, washing inside out will mean that the colour will fade less quickly. We have put together a little guide to help, click HERE for more info on denim care.