Back to Black Slim Leg DenimHarlow
Harlow’s Back to Black is the perfect fitting slim leg denim.
A classic 5 pocket high waist jean with a slim leg all the way to the ankle, these are perfect to wear with ankle boot heels and runners on the weekend. The Back The Black Slim Leg Denim has a zip-fly, is hi-rise, and sits right on your waist.
We have produced them in partnership with a local (Sydney) denim house using premium 10 oz cotton | elastane denim, with premium matt black trims and finishes. Pre-shrunk and pre-washed for your perfect look first time.
She is an Australian made, perfect fitting Jean, that looks great, is comfortable to wear and will stand the test of time - a true investment piece.
These are designed to and will fade over time, read denim care to prolong the blackness of this amazing pair of denim!
The twist: A great fitting, Australian made denim to wear now and wear always...
Note - these babies have stretch but are not as stretchy as other denims we have used in the past. They will go on a little stiff but after a few minutes will warm to your body.
These are a part of our limited edition range, with only 34 pieces manufactured.
Made in Sydney | Australia
- *Premium 10 oz Cotton/Elastane Denim
*mid weight stretch denim fabrication
*Classic 5 pocket styling
*Premium matt black trims
*A wider waistband for comfort – 4cm
*High-rise – sitting on your waist
*A slightly higher back rise for a little extra coverage
*Slim leg silhouette
- The ways in which to style up this classic denim is never ending.
- Want a cool a casual look keep it classic and simple, cuff the bottom of your denim, throw on an essential tee, a scarf or wrap and some runners
- For weekend chic add a knit, and ankle boot. Roll your cuff in small multiple rolls to sit just above your boots, and keep the rolls a little messy/ un even for a more “fashion” look.
-Take them on the town by adding an oversized top & some heels.
- Wear them long and lean, tucked into boots, rolled multiple time to show a little ankle, you can do this in small this rolls, or wider cuff like ones. Or just turn them up once for a cool and casual cuffed look.
A slim fit - designed to skim your curves. Please note when buying denim always buy them a little snug, at least a half size too small as they will give, these in particular as they are cotton rich. if you are between sizes go down a size
Key measurements - In leg 76cm | Leg opening 32cm ( grows +/- 1cm per size)
Brenna is 181cm / 5’11.5” & wears a Size 14*WAIST 88cm/34.5
*BUST 106cm / 41.5”
*HIP 123cm / 48.5”
Karina is 175cm / 5’8 & wears a Size 16
*BUST 109cm / 43”
*HIP 121cm / 48”
- Main: Cotton/ Elastane
Care:for best results turn inside out| machine wash separately | dyes may bleed | do not bleach or dry clean| warm iron | tumble dry | medium heat | hang dry.
How to care for your denim: Denim is not designed to be washed after every wear, wash as infrequently as possible, DO NOT WASH with other colours as the dye may run in the wash, washing inside out will mean that the colour will fade less quickly. We have put together a little guide to help, click HERE for more info on denim care.