Affairs of the Heart Wrap Dress - FireflyHarlow
This dress is sure to steal your heart...
The print on this is just divine. A small leaf print in teals, reds, purples and deep oranges on a black base that speaks about Spring. The print looks amazing worn back with tights and ankle boots for the cooler months, and then with bare legs and sandals in the warmer ones.
She has a classic wrap dress silhouette that flatters any figure, butterfly sleeves, ruffle hem and a double wrap front that keeps you feeling secure. It is both fabulously feminine and perfectly seductive.
Depending on how your wrap yourself in this dress, it can be the perfect office piece or wrap it a little tighter, and manoeuvre the neck line a little lower for a little Va Va Voom on date night. Also perfectly at home in the day teamed with some fun flats for a lazy day
This wrap dress is super fun...
The twist: The butterfly sleeve not only adds a little drama, but also allows plenty of room for those of us with fuller biceps.
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- * Luxuriously soft knit jersey
* Flattering wrap dress silhouette
* Deep Vee neckline
* A 19cm ruffle on the hem make it the perfect maxi length
* Butterfly sleeve
* Long ties that can be worn at the front or back
- This dress looks amazing worn now worn back with tights and ankle boots and then with bare legs and sandals in the warmer months.
Or add an Obi belt to give you a more defined waist and another variation
- True to size - designed to skim your body, accentuating your curves.
Key measurements (from shoulder) Front 129m| Back 129cm| Sleeve 34cm| Rugffle is 19cm Mae-lea is 173cm / 5’8” & wears a Size S/14-16
*BUST 114cm / 44.8"
*WAIST 94cm / 37"
*HIP 119cm / 47.2”
- Main: Luxurious stretch Polyester/ Elastane jersey in Firefly print
CARE: Gentle machine wash in cold water| Do not soak, bleach or wring | Dry without delay away from direct sunlight or heat| Do not tumble dry | cool iron inside out | dry cleanable (p)