Addicted To Love Crop Pant - Animal PrintHarlow
The Addicted To Love Crop Pant will have you standing tall and feeling fierce all day long!
They look amazing for day worn back with your favourite flats or kicks and can be levelled up for evening with a little bling and a pair of heels.
A natural toned leopard print which is not only eye catching but also timeless, you will be wearing these on repeat for years to come.
The perfect slimline silhouette, a slim leg fit, slant pockets, a sleek flat front with elastic back in a 7/8th length and piping detail at the sides.
The twist: Leather look side piping detail
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Stretchy, soft & hard wearing Viscose/Rayon/Elastane
• 7/8th Cigarette pant length
• Flat front
• Slant pockets
• Elastic waistband at back with non-roll elastic
• A wider waistband for comfort – 5cm wide
• Black leather look piping detail at side seam
- These pants are super chic & stylish…..
• Wear with a simple tee for effortless chic
• Team with runners for weekends
• Wear with ankle boots for the look of the season
• Dress them up with heels
• Level up your 9 to 5, just add your favourite blouse or blazer
• Perfect for all your round
Fit & Sizing:True to size
Key measurements: For size 16: 59cm at inside leg | 89 cm outside leg - including waistband | leg opening 38cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Sophie is 176cm / 5’ 9” & wears a Size 18*BUST 115cm / 45”*WAIST 109cm / 43"*HIP 129cm / 50.5”
*BUST 130cm / 51"
*WAIST 119cm / 47"
*HIP 141cm / 55.5”
*BICEP 42cm / 16.5"
Lulu is 180cm / 5’ 9” & wears a Size 16
*BUST 115cm / 45.2”
*WAIST 104cm / 40.9”
*HIP 124cm / 48.8”
- Main: Super Soft Stretch Viscose/Rayon/Elastane
Care: Cold gentle machine wash | Do not bleach or wring | Dry without delay away from direct sunlight/heat | Do not tumble dry | Cool iron | Dry cleanable (P)
I rate these pants so highly! I can't believe how comfy they are and super flattering. My first foray into animal print and I'm loving it. Can wear with multiple colours and I get non stop compliments whenever I wear them. Highly recommend.
Looking good and feeling great! Thank you Treena!