We need your help!!!
We are on the hunt for 5 customers who reflect and represent our Harlow community for our next campaign.
All you need is a smart phone or a camera and a desire to help us show all types of Harlow women in our feed.
Absolutely no experience necessary …
What’s in it for you?
Helping us to showcase that women come in all shapes, heights, sizes, and that each of us can rock an outfit with style.
Does something like this feel a little daunting? We totally get it, if you follow along on our socials, you’ll know our head designer Kerry isn’t all that comfortable in-front of the camera, but she does it to not only stretch herself, but to show that a size 18 woman can both look and feel amazing!
Want to buddy up and not do it alone? Feel free to apply with your bestie, if your chosen, we will send you both an outfit to rock for the photoshoot. Taking in mind social distancing requirements J
BONUS: You will get to keep the Harlow piece/pieces we send to you #winning.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Take high res photos (digital camera or a good quality phone camera is fine) showing your full body either using a tripod or having a friend take it for you (no selfies)
· Take 3-4 different poses/ angles
- Ensure garments are shown in the best light, i.e. crease free
- Sign a model release form, for us to use your imagery across our platforms
- Supply photos 2 weeks from receipt of garments.
We’re looking for:
· A range of differing body shapes, sizes, ages and heights
- Garments being displayed well from several angles
· Good quality photos
· Appropriate choice of background for the clothing (e.g. against a not too cluttered back drop)
Satisfactory photos will be used for :
· Website product listings
· Social media posts
Email us at email@example.com with the subject line: MODEL APPLICATION – YOUR NAME
Include the following:
- Two (2) full body images of yourself
- Your measurements
Open to Australian & NZ residents
APPLICATION CLOSE 16th OCTOBER 2020 at midnight.
If selected you will not only be starring in the campaign but you will be taking the images yourself. But don’t worry, we will be giving you plenty of direction to help you get some great content.