Diva Oversized Hi-Lo Top - Dark OliveHarlow
Harlow’s Diva Oversized top, is the ultimate piece, the perfect go to for any occasion, adding a little drama to any outfit. Perfect for those days you want to feel comfortable and look stylish.
Trust us this bestselling piece needs to be in your wardrobe.
The twist: Drama of an exaggerated hi-lo hem.
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- * Luxuriously soft stretch dry knit jersey
* Oversized fit
* Box silhouette
* Bound scoop neck
* Long slimline sleeves
* Long front length
* Exaggerated hi-lo hem adds a little extra drama.
- Wear this anywhere & everywhere, over denim with flats or ankle boots for casual chic, add heels for date night, or pair with you got the look leggings, if you want to take the drama level into overdrive.
For a completely different look:
- tie a knot at the side seam, this will reduce the volume and give you a more slim line silhouette
- add a belt and tie it at your waist or just below the bust to create shape.
- Oversized fit - designed to be worn slightly oversized, however if you prefer an exaggerated voluminous look, buy a size larger.
Key measurements (from shoulder) Front 80 cm| Back 110 cm| Sleeve 62 cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Brenna is 180cm / 5’11.5 & wears a Size S/14-16
*BUST 106cm / 44.5”
*WAIST 88cm / 34.5"
*HIP 123cm / 48.5”
*BICEP 33cm / 13.2”
- Main: Luxurious stretch Polyester/ Elastane jersey in black
Care: warm machine wash | only use non-chlorine bleach if need.
This would have to be my 5th Diva Oversized Hi-lo purchase. Each season i purchase new colours.. comfort, style and quality piece which washes fantastic .. wash after wash year after year they look as good as the day I purchased the top. I can not recommend this piece enough... they are my staple ...
So glad that you love her as much as we do xxx
I have diva dresses and diva t shirts, and now a diva hi-li too with long sleeves. The fabric is beautiful to wear, easy to look after and it’s a versatile style. When I buy another I will size up because I would like a bit more room in the upper arms.