I'll Stand By You Double Vee Dress - BoysenberryHarlow
The I'll Stand By You Double Vee Dress is the throw and go dress you need this summer.
A simple stylish silhouette that looks fabulous dressed up or down, perfect for every day chic, running errands, lunch dates, weekend hangs and every thing in between.
A slimline silhouette that skims the body, a dolman sleeve, double V-neck front & back, a slight curved hem for sophisticated style, and sexy little criss cross back detail & pockets! YES we said pockets!!!
Made from a mid weight super-soft Rayon/elastane perfect for those hot and steamy days of summer.
The twist: Criss Cross detail & pockets for the win!
Also available in Black
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- Style Tab
- Fit & Sizing
- Fabric & Care
- *Mid weight soft stretch Rayon/elastane jersey
*Slight curve hem for thr perfect silhouette
*Bound Deep Vee neck
*Easy wear| Easy Care
- The perfect summer dress:
- Wear loose and free with a necklace and sandals during the warmer months
- Pair with heels and killer bling for date night
- Slip on some kicks and go all sporty spice.
- Wear as a cover up at the beach/pool
- Throw a shirt around your waist for casual chic
- True to size - this dress is designed to be loose fitting, skimming the body and skim your curves.
Key measurements - (Size S 14-16) Front length 107 cm | Back length 110cm | Sleeve 37 cm | Front neck drop 23cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Brienna is 181cm / 5’11.5” & wears a Size S (14-16)
*BUST 121cm / 48"
*WAIST 101cm / 40"
*HIP 121cm / 48”
Lucy is 174cm / 5’7” & wears a Size L (22-24)
*BUST 130cm / 51"
*WAIST 119cm / 47"
*HIP 141cm / 55.5”
*BICEP 42cm / 16.5"
Main: Luxurious stretch Rayon/ Elastane jersey
Care: Cool hand wash separately | Do not bleach or tumble dry | Dry in shade | Warm iron | Dry Cleanable (P)
Fantastic, comfortable with great shape for a curvy figure. Lovely colour and love the pockets!
Thanks Melissa, she'll definitely be in high rotation this summer!
This simple dress is so comfortable and practical for everyday. My only wish is that it was a little more A line for those of us will more curves. Harlow is my go to brand.