Don't Ask Me Why Straight Leg Pant - BlackHarlow
The Don't Ask Me Why Straight Leg Pant is a fabulous tailored pant that you will love wearing for years to come...
These tailored pants skim over your curves in a slim leg fit. with a sleek flat front, slant pockets and elastic back.
In a mid-weight Japanese crepe triacetate, that drapes beautifully with the added bonus of a little stretch for comfort. On those days that you want a look that lasts these will be the pants you reach for.
Style note : If you love the Killer Queens you will adore these, same fabulous fit and fabric, minus the rushing at the ankle
The twist: No twist what so ever these are just great pants that you are sure to love
Limited edition - This style is a part of our limited edition series with only 38 pieces manufactured.
Also available in Navy
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Hard wearing Japanese Crepe Triacetate
• Woven fabric with a small amount of stretch for comfort
• Flat front
• Slant pockets
• Elastic waistband at back with non-roll elastic
• A wider waistband for comfort – 5cm wide
• Slim leg silhouette
- These pants are super chic & stylish…
• Wear it with a simple tee for effortless chic
• Team with runners for weekends
• Wear now with ankle boots
• Dress them up with heels
• Wear with your favourite blouse for date night
• Perfect for the office or boardroom, just add your favourite blouse or jacket
Fit & Sizing: True to size
Key measurements: Size 16 - Outside leg 104 cm | Inside leg 74cm | Leg opening 35cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Suzie is 179cm / 5'9" & wears a Size 20
*BUST 113cm / 44.4"
*WAIST 100cm / 39.3"
*HIP 135cm / 53.1"
- Main: Triacetate / Polyester Japanese Crepe
Care: Gentle Machine Wash In Cold Water | Wash Separately | Do Not Soak, Bleach, or Wring | Dry Without Delay Away From Direct Sunlight or Heat | Do Not Tumble Dry | Cool Iron - Set At Coolest Setting | Dry Cleanable
I am not rushing back to wearing jeans so these pants are the perfect alternative. They are comfortable and make my legs look long and lean. They definitely can be dressed up but I like wearing them casual. I know from experience that the material is going to wear well. I have killer queens from years ago that are my go to Summer pants and are still going strong even after a hard life.
Lovely pants comfortable and look great for work.