Atomic Oversized Top - BlackHarlow
Be still my beating heart!
With an exaggerated hi-lo hem & back split detail - this top has it all!!!
You will need one of every colour!!!
This is hands down my favourite top for the season. The perfect piece to take you from casually chic to Black Tie event. Wear with denim for day, pair with our You drive me wild Cigarette pants, heels & bling for a Cocktails
The Twist: The split back exaggerated hem is Atomic!
Update to styling : We have updated this baby by adding bra keepers at the shoulder so you can secure your top and stop it from falling back.
Also available in Palm Print
Fabric Care Note Note: The nature of the Viscose/Rayon fabrication is that it will condense when washed (appear as though shrunk), however a quick iron or steam will bring it back to its original size/look.
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Super soft Lightweight viscose/rayon
• Slight crinkle texture in the fabric
• Oversized fit
• Bound scoop neck
• Dolman sleeve
• Long front length
• Exaggerated hi-lo hem with split add a little drama
- This baby will take you anywhere…
• Wear loose over denim, with runners for casual chic
• Add heels for date night
• Pair with a pair of slimline pants or a pencil skirt for the office
• Slip over our black dinner pants with a little bling the perfect clutch & your black tie ready
• For a totally different look, cinch in at the waist by adding an obi belt.
- Fit & Sizing:This garment is designed to be oversized. If you are between sizes, we suggest you go down a size.
Key measurements:(from HSP) Front 82cm | Back 115cm | Sleeve 40cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Mae-lea is 173cm / 5’8” & wears a Size S/14-16
*BUST 114cm / 44.8"
*WAIST 94cm / 37"
*HIP 119cm / 47.2”
Main: Light weight Viscose/Rayon blend
Care: Gentle cold/warm hand wash | do not bleach |warm rinse well | do not tumble dry | cool iron | dry cleanable (p)
Fabric Care Note: The nature of the Viscose/Rayon fabrication is that it will condense when washed (appear as though shrunk), however a quick iron or steam will bring it back to its original size/look.
And for those that are not a lover of ironing, stretch the garment out when wet in all directions, I find this sometimes saves me an iron - however ironing will give you the best result.