Hot Stuff Pencil SkirtHarlow
Our Hot Stuff Animal Pencil Skirt is the bomb!
This animal print is on point. The perfect mix of colours that makes this animal print a "neutral" as it can be worn back with almost any colour in the rainbow.
A true figure hugging pencil skirt, made from a super stretch ponte fabrication with an elasticised waistband for an easy to wear slip-on design. The skirt sits on the waistline and falls just below the knee, whilst skimming your curves in all the right places.
Add a classic white Tee & heels for a sleek & sophisticated look, throw over a blazer and it will take you to the office. Exchange the heels for runners - for a classic sports -luxe edge or ramp it up with by adding a belt, necklace and a killer coat. This pencil skirt is happy in any situation, from boardroom to bandroom it's got class, style & edge...
The twist: A classic pencil skirt with edge, giving you sleek edge in the most amazing animal print ever.
Styled with Just Can't Get Enough Long Sleeve Top | Give Me A Reason Asymmetrical Top | Just Like Honey Knit | Let's Dance Long Sleeve Tee | One Love Tee | Somebody To Love Knit Top | Do You Love Me Flutter Sleeve Blouse | Jean Genie Denim Shirt | Smooth Criminal Shirt | I'll Take You There Woven Tee
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Super soft Rayon/Nylon/Elastane Ponte
• Elastic waistband with non-roll elastic
• An elastic waistband for comfort – 3cm wide
• Slimline pencil skirt
• Sits just below the knees
• Amazing soft feel mesh underside which makes the skirt cool to wear
- This skirt will take you from boardroom to bandroom…
• Wear it with a simple tee for effortless chic
• Team it with a blouse for the office
• Wear with runners for casual chic
• Throw on sky high heels and your favourite top for date night
• Add a biker style jacket and some ankle boots & your bandroom ready
- Dual Size: This garment is designed to skim the curves. If you are between sizes, we suggest you go down a size.
Key measurements: Length Size S (14-16) 66cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Suzie is 179cm / 5'9" & wears a Size M (18-20)
*BUST 113cm / 44.4"
*WAIST 100cm / 39.3"
*HIP 135cm / 53.1"
Brienna is 181cm / 5’11.5” & wears a Size M (18-20)
*BUST 121cm / 48"
*WAIST 101cm / 40"
*HIP 121cm / 48”
Jen is 176cm / 5’ 9” & wears a Size S (14-16)
*BUST 103cm / 40.5”
*WAIST 85cm / 33.5”
*HIP 120cm / 47.2”
Main: Rayon/Nylon/Elastane coated stretch fabrication
Care: Gentle cold hand wash | Do not machine wash | Do not rub, soak, bleach or wring | Dry without delay away from direct sunlight or heat | Do not tumble dry | Cool iron only | Dry Cleanable (P)
I feel like a goddess in this skirt. Absolutely love the fit, print and feel of the fabric. It’s so comfortable as well.
Exactly how you should feel everyday! Thank you Kathy :)
Love love this skirt.. Harlows clothing are made well, sassy and on trend for larger sized women.Customer service -exceptional! Australian owned and made. Proud to support this company. Keep up the great work! Support local!!!
Thank you for your kind words Helen! It's an honour to make you clothes that you love :)