Dancing in the Street Tee - Grey MarleHarlow
Our Dancing In The Street Tee is the perfect tee with an edge to add to your wardrobe.
Create a style that is modern and effortless with a long line slimline silhouette that skims the body, an asymmetrical hem detail, dolman sleeves, V-neck and raw edged hems! And best of all it's Made from Australian Milled Cotton.
Wear her over almost anything, be that denim, pants, pencil skirts or even your favourite singlet dress. Then layer under jackets & blazers when the weather turns.
The twist: A asymmetrical hem & Raw edge hems.
Styled with our Blue Jean Crop Denim (coming soon) + Hotel California skirt & Linen Neckpiece (coming soon)
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- Style Tab
- Fit & Sizing
- Fabric & Care
- *Luxuriously soft Australian milled cotton
*Asymmetrical hem with raw edges
*Dolman sleeve with raw edges
*Easy wear| Easy Care
- The ways in which to style up this chic essential are endless:
- For weekend chic, keep it classic and simple by layering over a pair of skinny leg denim/ pants with runners or flats.
- Take it on the town, by adding a pair of heels, a necklace, scarf or belt to transform your look for evening.
- Roll up the sleeves for a more casual vibe.
- Slip over your favorite pencil skirt.
- Layer it up, with a wrap, jacket, blazer or a coat for when the weather turns a little cooler.
Relaxed fit - designed with a slim line silhouette that skims your body, be aware that as it is 100% cotton this garment will give a little with wear
Key measurements - (from shoulder) Front Length 76 cm | Back length 106cm | Sleeve 31 cm | Neck Drop 22cm
Kris is 173cm / 5’8” & wears a Size M/18-20
*BUST 114cm / 44.8"
*WAIST 94cm / 37"
*HIP 119cm / 47.2”
Main: Luxurious Australian Milled Cotton Jersey
Care: Gentle cold/warm hand wash | Do not bleach, soak, wring or tumble dry | Warm rinse well | Dry flat in shade| Cool iron only | Dry Cleanable (P)