Rock with You Kimono Sleeve Dress - BlackHarlow
A little black dress that ticks all the boxes.
This Kimono sleeved shift is perfection with a curved hem, fabulous V-neck, a self-tie belt & POCKETS!
This LBD will take your from desk, to dinner, to cocktails, to black tie event. Trust us, this dress can do no wrong, it’s seriously a crowd pleaser!
Made from a gorgeously weighted, non-stretch Japanese triacetate, it will skim your curves and make you feel fabulous. It can be worn loose & free or use the self-tie to define your waist. Any way you wear this, this dress is a winner.
The Twist: The kimono sleeves are magic & she has POCKETS!!!
Limited edition: This style is a part of our limited edition series – with only 52 pieces manufactured.
Also available in Sky Blue
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Super soft breathable Japanese Triacetate
• Drapes Beautifully
• Kimono sleeve
• Just below knee length
• Shirt tail hem
• Self tie
- This little black dress is the bomb...
• Wear loose and free or add the belt to cinch in your waist
• Perfect for the office with a pump or sandal
• Add killer heels, a little bling and a clutch for date night
• The perfect dress for day time chic with your favourite sandals
• This little black dress will step up at any occasion
- Fit & Sizing: Dual size , This garment has NO stretch, is designed to skim your body, at waist and hips, she will be a looser at the bust due to the Kimono sleeve.
Key measurements:(from HSP) Front 104cm | Back 106cm | Front Neck Drop 23.5cm | Sleeve 48cm (+/- 1cm per size) HSP - high shoulder point, from the side of the neck
Kris is 178cm / 5’ 9” & wears a Size M/18-20
*BUST 115cm / 45.5”
*WAIST 89cm / 35"
*HIP 131cm / 51.5”
Fabric :Non-stretch Japanese Triacetate
Care: Dry Clean Only - is what the tag says, but I would hand wash or use a delicate cold cycle in your wash machine.
Lovely fit and the fabric drapes really well. Being 6ft tall, this dress sits nicely above the knee and not having a predefined waist allows me to find my natural waist using the tie supplied. Thank you Harlow!
LBD goals achieved!! Thank you Kate!