I Like It Like That Waterfall JacketHarlow
The I Like It Like That Waterfall Jacket will be the piece you will reach to on those cool winter nights.
Made in a super soft luxurious stretch ponte, with a large shawl collar, super flattering waterfall opening, deep concealed pockets, detachable shoulder pads and shaping at back for a slimline fit this jacket is both stylish and comfortable.
She will add a little edge to any outfit. Wear her with everything, and anything...
Note: Same fabrication as the Dressed for success pencil skirt, wear them together for a modern take on suiting
Limited edition of 72 units.
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Super soft stretch ponte
• Heavy weight for added warmth
• Flattering Waterfall collar neckline
• Deep pockets
• Shoulder pads for a little structure - removable for easy laundering
• Shaped at back for a slimline fit
- This jacket is super stylish…..
• Super versatile, perfect for date night and casual weekend hangs
• Wear with Black pants for the office
• Layer over dresses to add a touch of sophistication
• Wear over denim for a chic weekend look
• Wrap the front and secure with a belt for a sophisticated look
• Match her back with the Dressed for success ponte skirt for a polished look
- Fit & Sizing: Dual size, this is true to size.
Key measurements: Front (from shoulder to longest point): 82cm, Back 66cm , Sleeve 65cm (+/- 1cm per size)
Brenna is 180cm / 5’11.5 & wears a Size S/14-16
*BUST 106cm / 44.5”
*WAIST 88cm / 34.5"
*HIP 123cm / 48.5”
*BICEP 33cm / 13.2”
- Main: Rayon/Nylon/Elastane
Care: Gentle hand wash in cold water | Do not machine wash | Do not rub, soak, bleach or wring | Dry without delay away from direct sunlight or heat | Do not tumble dry | Cool iron only | Dry cleanable (P)
I love how easy it is to wear and the stretch make it very comfortable.
Jacket drapes nicely but sleeves too long on me. Need to take them up before I can wear jacket.
I Like It Like That....
No I love It!! This jacket is perfect for the office without looking all business. The fit is incredible, the fabric luxurious and fabulous workmanship! I can see it being a staple alongside my other Harlow pieces.