You Aint Seen Nothin Yet Pencil Skirt - CheckHarlow
Check is the word...
The You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet Pencil Skirt is absolute perfection.
She does corporate like a boss, is the queen of date night & morphs with ease into weekend chic.
With the perfect slimline silhouette, slant pockets, a sleek flat front with elastic back, sitting just below your knee (Kris is kinda tall) she is perfect for wearing with kicks, heels or ankle boots.
The Check is a classic Black and white with a highlight of Burgundy making this plaid check extra chic!
NOTE: Checks are super hard to photo and get an accurate colour as they blend together giving a swirly effect, in real life the colours are deeper and a little darker then shown in the imagery.
The twist : The burgundy highlight
Limited edition - This style is a part of our limited edition series, with only 45 pieces manufactured
Made in Melbourne | Australia
- • Stretchy, soft & hard wearing Viscose/Polyester/Elastane
• Perfect Pencil Skirt length just below the knee
• Flat front
• Slant pockets
• Elastic waistband at back with non-roll elastic
• A wider waistband for comfort – 5cm wide
• Super stretch
- This skirt is super chic & stylish…..
• Wear it with a simple tee for effortless chic
• Team with runners for weekends
• Wear with ankle boots when the weather turns on the chill
• Dress her up with heels
• Layer with your favourite knit during the cooler months
• Perfect for the office or boardroom, just add your favourite blouse or blazer
Fit & Sizing: This is dual size if you are between sizes go down a size as there is plenty of stretch
Key measurements:For size 16: 63 cm length (+/- 1.5 cm per size)
Kris is 178cm / 5’ 9” & wears a Size M/18-20
*BUST 115cm / 45.5”
*WAIST 89cm / 35"
*HIP 131cm / 51.5”
Main: Super Soft Stretch Viscose/Polyester/Elastane
Care: Cold gentle machine wash, Wash separately, Do not soak, bleach or wring, dry without delay away from direct sunlight/heat, Do not tumble dry, Do not Iron, Do not dry clean
Great wardrobe addition
Good quality, nice fabric, sits well, lots of compliments. Would have given it a higher score with a zip - perhaps it’s my shape but pull on is a bit awkward
Practically Perfect in every way
I love this skirt so much. You need a thick fabric to wear light colors on your bottom and this skirt delivers. the skirt is flattering and very comfortable. I can wear it on the weekend with a t-shirt and sneakers or to work with stockings and a sweater. love it!!!!